We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to undertake a variety of managerial tasks in collaboration with or in absence of a higher-level manager. You will assist upper management in incorporating strategy and ensuring department meets its goals.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business mindset and leadership capabilities. They must have excellent organizational skills and aptitude in problem-solving. Since you will be acting as a point of contact between employees and manager, solid interpersonal and mediation skills will be very useful.
The goal is to secure the effective operation of our business and the satisfaction of our clients to achieve accelerating and sustainable growth.
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinate operations
- Ensure schedules and objectives are met
- Supervise and motivate staff
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications
- Create reports, analyze and interpret data
- Drive recruitment process and training & development
- Secure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as assistant manager or similar position
- Familiar with customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of data analysis procedures and good math skills
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Outstanding leadership and organizational abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- We develop and promote content campaigns for all types of sites from adult oriented ones to fashion and lifestyle ones.
- We are a bunch of creatives storming the office with tons of new ideas every morning.
- We are a highly motivated team of experienced marketers, graphic designers and PR experts.
- We participate in international summits and all the main events of the year, we don’t compete as much as we collaborate.
Why Join us?
We asked our current partners, here are their top responses:
- A very open & friendly team with an international team spirit.
- Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
- An attractive salary above the minimum wage as well as decent commissions out of your assigned projects .
- Want to know more? Apply for an interview.
Up for the Challenge?
Does that sound like the perfect internship for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, portfolio with references)!